Create a profile on Jeffco Connect
- Please read through the entire instructions carefully! Jeffco Connect Instructions.
- Complete the Permissions and Waivers Form. One form per student is required.
- Print and complete the 2019-2020 Family Economic Data Survey One form per family is sufficient. Please note that your specific information is not shared outside of the school. By completing this survey, it may qualify your family to discounted/free material fees, field trips and other expenses.
- You can read the 2019-20 FEDS Family Friendly Instructions for more information.
- These forms are also available in Spanish. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Family Partnership Agreement for HomeSchool. One form per enrolled student.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate. Mail to the school or drop off in the drop-box next to the front door.
Submit Health Information
Review the following clinic information and complete any forms that are applicable to your child.
- Health Records: For new students – we need a health form completed
- Immunization Records: For new students – we need a copy of the immunization records. For returning students – we need copies of records if there have been any updates.
- Immunization Exemptions: If you choose not to immunize, you must provide exemption forms. Please click here on the Health Office web page to print out the appropriate exemption form (Medical or Non-medical).
- Medications: If your child will need medication(s) at school (this includes over the counter and prescription medications), please go to the Health Office web page. Print and complete the Medication Agreement form. Have your doctor sign this form and bring to registration along with the medication in its original bottle with your child’s name clearly marked.
- Additional Clinic Forms: If needed, please go to the Health Office web page and print and complete the Asthma Care Plan and Anaphylaxis Care Plan forms.
Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement
Complete the Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement and the Photo Permissions Form (for yearbook, marketing materials, and social media). These two forms will be signed via Parent Square (our parent communication tool). Please watch for these ParentSquare posts after registration.
Lively Arts Homeschool Fees
The Lively Arts Homeschool is publicly-funded and as such, tuition is free. There is an annual $55 materials fee per student which allows the school to purchase high-quality supplies and materials. This fee can be paid via your Jeffco Connect account.
*Fees do not include field trip fees, the purchase or rental of band and orchestra instruments and assigned method books.
According to Colorado State Law (CRS 22-32-117) these fees are mandatory. Without collection of these fees we would not be able to provide adequate materials to supplement our curriculum at MPCS. Waivers of these fees are granted for students eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch under the National Income Poverty Guidelines. If other hardship conditions exist, the Business Office should be contacted. This information is kept strictly confidential.